The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers graceful accommodations inspired by the American Arts & Crafts movement and nearby award-winning dining experiences. Many rooms feature outstanding views and all have thoughtfully designed layouts. And with Theme Park admission, all Guests enjoy a special entrance to nearby Disney California Adventure Park. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this Hotel is also just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
The striking architectural style of Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is based on the Arts and Crafts movement of the early 1900s. The interior design is inspired by the National Parks Service lodges of the western United States. The lobby at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel features an oversized fireplace hearth, lofty ceilings and sweeping crossbeams.
From poolside to hearthside, a variety of dining experiences await appetites of all sizes. Select from a tempting variety of dining experiences, ranging from quick-service snacks to gourmet meals.
- Hearthstone Lounge: Unwind around the charming hearth, or enjoy the view of Disney California Adventure Park from the porch.
- Napa Rose: Inspired by Napa Valley cuisine, this acclaimed restaurant boasts a collection of award-winning vintages and has been rated #1 in the Zagat survey for 4 years running.
- Napa Rose Lounge: Enjoy spectacular views as you sip a glass of California wine or your choice of refreshing beverages by the fireplace or on the terrace.
- Storytellers Café: Fresh and delicious American favorites are served in an atmosphere that evokes the golden age of storytelling. A Character Dining breakfast buffet is also offered.
- White Water Snacks: Stop in for a quick bite at this poolside snack bar.
From nearby pools to a modern fitness center, complement your stay at the Villas with an array of nearby recreational activities for the entire family.