Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats—a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways. Delight in sun-soaked pools, casual dining and such amenities as fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes. A peaceful tropical paradise, Disney’s Old Key West Resort is also just a boat ride away from the excitement of the Downtown Disney area.
- Olivia’s Café: Savor hearty home cooking with a taste of the Florida Keys at this hidden gem at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- Good's Food To Go: It’s all good! Burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts, snacks and beverages are all ready to grab and go. Or, enjoy a cheeseburger, pizza nachos or even chicken noodle soup at a shaded picnic table near the main pool.
- Turtle Shack Snack Bar: Crawl onto dry land for pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs and salads. Sweet treats, smoothies, wine, draft and bottled beer, and soft drinks are also available at this seasonal venue. A shuffleboard court and game room offer further diversions.
- Gurgling Suitcase Libations & Spirits: Belly up to this cozy little Key West-style bar and try the Turtle Krawl, Sultry Seahorse or your drink of choice inside or by the pool. Wine and domestic and imported beer are also served. Hungry, too? The lunch and dinner menu from Olivia's Cafe is available!
- Pizza Delivery: Dine in on delivery classics including specialty pizzas, wings, desserts, beverages and more brought right to your door.